We have carefully examined the cost of this new adventure and estimate that living expenses and tuition exceed our income by approximately $2850 per month. This amount includes the cost of tuition averaged out per month though it hits in larger amounts every three months or so.
Ines received a small scholarship from the school plus a couple of eager friends have already committed to giving monthly. We continue to search for creative ways to make up the difference including a persistent search for scholarships. Our hope is that after Ines has completed a semester or two that larger scholarships will be awarded as many schools do not provide them until a student has enrolled and completed a term at the school.
We are confident that God will provide the rest one way or the other, and we invite you to consider investing in Ines’ season of training for the next three years.
One time gifts are welcome as well as any amount of consistent monthly support.
You can give tax-deductible donations through our church in one of two ways:
1) You can pay online at fellowshipnorth.net.
- On the “Give” page, select “Online Giving.”
- Once there, you can set up an online account and establish recurring scheduled giving or you can use “quick give” for a one-time donation.
- Next, select “Seminary Scholarship Fund” in the drop-down menu.
- Then, send an email to Julie Loibner (email@example.com). Please state that the funds are intended for the McBryde family.
2) You can mail a check to the church or pay online through your own bank to:
1 E. 52 nd Place
North Little Rock, AR 72116
- The check should be made out to Fellowship North.
- You will need to attach a separate note for: Seminary Scholarship Fund – Ines McBryde.
- Note: For tax purposes, please do not write our names on the check itself.